The big HUNT

The deafening screams echoed through the cold night. Grating there claws on the chalk bored, the cheaters were getting ready for the big hunt yelling and screaming. ” Hey, you ready for the hunt?” said the leader. “Yep.” the pack replied. So out they went for the HUNT. Weeks and days later they were back, altogether they got only two feeds which was all they could get which feed the cubs and the mothers. That was there last hunt for the week until the wet season is back when all the animals will be getting water. So that is the life as a cheater or what they think is.

2 thoughts on “The big HUNT

1. I like this, it has a lot of potential! I can see you have paid attention to details; the cheetahs are very unlikely to get lots of successful hunts, but that they carry on trying to make sure that their cubs survive. I like how you also talked about how they hunt in packs and work together as an amazing team! I wonder why they did not succeed in their hunts; are they a relatively new pack, with lots of young cheetahs? Were the animals they were chasing much stronger than them?

2. Thanks for that comment Miss Salter,
    I don’t know but you will have to wait for the next one, i want you and the other viewers to be on the edge of your seat until the next one.

Thanks for that comment:)
    from, shaylah567mps