Trapped

The sky was dark blue, trees swaying with there leaves flying everywhere and the clouds were covering the night. I was out in the night, trapped inside a wooden cabin that had its roof demolished and I was attached to a metal chair with my hands tide behind me and my legs tied so I could not get out.

I shouted ” Help me, Help.”

“Anyone out there?”I yelled

No one heard me, it was getting cold and I herd a sound in in the corner but it was coming from a box at the back, and a ragged raccoon came out.

WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?

2 thoughts on “Trapped

1. Hi Shaylah,

Goodness me, this sounds like a horror story! You did a great job of creating a spooky atmosphere (dark blue sky, tress swaying, clouds covering the night). Great work also with the setting out of the dialogue.

I really look forward to your next piece.
    🙂

2. Congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge Shaylah. It’s not easy to write a coherent text using random words! I loved your choice of vocabulary. I was able to visualise the scene clearly because of your description. I was wondering how you ended up tied to a chair, trapped in a cabin without a roof? Then I was worried about what would happen to you. You really hooked me!